Our 12th anniversary! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner for two!
The weather was nice enough for a few park outings. We love to go on the trails at a park nearby. The kids love being in "the woods."
Playground time!
When the weather turned cold, snuggling was a MUST!
These boys NEVER miss an opportunity to have fun. Hiding in cabinets has also become popular again.
Our little Isabella lost her first tooth this month. She was SO excited, it was even better than Christmas!
Always doing things their way.
Matthias gives us frequent check-ups. He's kind of an unconventional doc.
The kids have discovered our photo albums and LOVE to sit and look through them.

1 comment:
Love the update!!!! I can't believe Izzy lost a tooth, that's just crazy!
I'm cracking up at the sassy look on your face at dinner!! Something about it just says, "I'm HOT".
haha
Post a Comment