Lately when I go to update the blog I realize one thing. Isabella is growing up! I'm noticing fewer pics of my Isabella in the camera at the end of the week. It's simply because she isn't making huge messes, eating play dough or doing anything baby-like anymore. What she has done is turn into an adorable, thoughtful, loving little girl!! She LOVES to sing and usually sings all the way home from school. If I'm singing her a goodnight song she can't help but harmonize along. It's so cute. She LOVES to draw and write. She has a journal that she draws pictures in and writes in. Her favorite food is "home food" she says and she loves the color pink. She loves to dance and wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. She knows that God has blessed her so much and He loves her. She is a joy to be around and even though she may not show up in pictures as often, she is a ray of sunshine and the love of our lives!! Here are some shots of our angel through these past 5 1/2 years.
Isabella at two weeks. The preemie sized sleeper was big on her. She was going to teach us a few things about parenthood, like some babies sleep all day and are up ALL night! I'll NEVER forget that lesson.

Our two month old. She loved to yell and hear her own voice. Some things never change! : )

Gus' newest love. He LOVED holding her in the chair like this, watching her sleep. She has Daddy right where she wants him!!

Here is our little one year old. I Loved to put her hair in little pig tails. She looked cute no matter what!

This is Izzy at age two. She is now a big sister and such a sweetie.

She's three!! She loved playing dress-up and tea party and all things girly!
.JPG)
By age FOUR she is now a big sister for the second time. She is always taking care of her brothers.
.JPG)
Wow, our five-year-old! She loves Kindergarten and playing school. What a big girl!
1 comment:
WOW! That walk down memory lane was so sweet! Thanks for posting some pics of our sweet izzy!
Love you Isabella!
Post a Comment