Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School Time

On Monday, August 17th, Isabella started her first day of Pre-K. We made the decision to send her to private school and we are already seeing the benefits of that decision!! She was so excited to go to school and had been looking forward to it all summer. They have a busy class schedule that includes Religion, Math, Reading, Music, PE, snack time and recess. There's even time for naps. On Thursdays the whole school starts the day in the church with Mass. The students do all the parts of the mass and I'm sure Isabella will LOVE that! She is the loudest singer at our church so I'm confident she will be a big participator. We are so proud of her. She is growing into such a loving, thoughtful girl!

The first day riding to school with Daddy. It's less than ten minutes from Gus' work so he takes her to school in the morning. She LOVES riding in the "fast" car.

An eager Izzy, ready with her new backpack. Could those tennies be any whiter!?

Morning of day two. Still excited and ready to eat breakfast with Daddy. As I was putting on her tie she asked me "do I look like a gentleman?" Such a girly girl! I'm surprised she let us buy the shorts & tie outfit! : )

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

What a big girl!! I love that she's a girly girl xoxo
she looks so precious in her uniform! Little does she know she will be wearing that for the next 8 years!!! :)