Friday, January 30, 2009

AWESOME

I just want to tell everyone what an amazing husband I have! On Tuesday I woke up feeling very sick. Gus stayed home with me and took on the "Mommy" role. I have to say he did it well and even made it look easy. He got the kids up and dressed and off to Kids' Day Out. Then it was off to the grocery store with Matthias to do the weekly shopping. After a quick lunch, some laundry folding and lots of TLC to me it was off to get the kids from school. Gus managed to finish the day playing with the kids, fixing dinner, giving baths, and bedtime routine. All this while I stayed on the couch too weak to even lift a finger to help. On Wednesday I felt better but not good enough to care for the kids all day so he stayed home and did it all over again! I love that man for so many reasons, but to see him so amazing with our children, I fall all over again! For all you ladies whose husband comes close to that, thank God. We are blessed!
Thank you, my sweets, for all the help! Thank you too for all you do every day so that I can stay home with our beautiful kids!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Ahhh, what a great husband/daddy. Good job Gus! I'm happy my sister has such a wonderful husband!